Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Photos

Just wanted to share some pictures from our Mother's Day here in sunny/hot Pensacola. Here are Barbie and the children sporting their chic island style. Thank you Mom for the beautiful lei; Barbie wore her lei to church will wear it to school on Friday. My beautiful family. They take such great outdoor pictures. I love them.
Smothering Mom with kisses.
A mother and daughter photo. So gorgeous.
Love you all so very much. Hope you had a great day and hope you have a fantastic week.



7 comments:

Driftwood Girl said...

gorgeous pictures! Hope you all have a wonderful week!

David and Noella Tupua said...

The orchid lei looks great on you, Barbie! we are so blessed to have you in the family...thanks for the beautiful photos...everyone looks great! Looks like these pictures were taken in Samoa or at the park in Honolulu. Have a great week! Love you! mom & dad

Res said...

cool! happy belated mothers day! nice bright pics! like a CSI:Miami set...

Talani Tupua said...

AH-h-h-h-h-h!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your pictures! I think I need my own blog to show off my family too, huh? I think maybe you guys are inspiring me... uh, maybe. Love you guys! Glad your Mother's Day was great!

Talani Tupua said...

Hi, Iva! Love you.

David and Noella Tupua said...

Iva - be inspired and start a blog for your familyl! c'mon, you can do it - and call it "Ta-da!" :-) xoxoxo mom