Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Day in the Life.











Hello there to all!! Hope you all have had a great week. The LORD has been good to us. Six years ago today HE blessed me with the best gift ever with the most wonderful, beautiful woman I have ever known - Barbie. I love you so much. Thank you for marrying me and for taking care of our family throughout the years. I look forward to the rest of our lives together. I love, love, love you.
Going around the horn with the pictures. We have two wannabe firefighters (with hats courtesy of Firehouse Subs). Then we have Fireman Jarod. And then my gorgeous wife with our two adorable children relaxing on the couch. And lastly, the cousins hanging out. We love you all.
We heard that the Arkansas family spoke with Mom and Dad wia Skype. That is great! I feel a conference call coming on. Let us know when you all want to "get together". Can I get Lika and Jason's Skype contact info from somebody? Thanks. Love you guys. Have a great week.

1 comment:

Driftwood Girl said...

Cute photos! Hope you both have a lovely romantical dinner tonight :) Dip some fruit for me.. hee hee..
Yup, talking to Mom and Dad on Skype was so cool. And I got to see you today! Well, you couldn't see me, but hopefully we'll get that worked out next time. Love you guys! Happy Anniversary Lan and Barbie!