Monday, November 15, 2010

Blue Angels' Veteran's Day Air Show

So we did not go to the air show, but a co-worker did, and was nice enough to share his photos. I hope you like them; I know I did.
This first one is of the Blues doing some manuevers over the crowd's heads. This next pic is of the Blues coming at the crowd performing one of their spectacular stunts.
These next two pictures are the coolest pictures of the bunch that he sent around in the email. These were at the close of the show - the fireworks display and fireballs are just so cool.
Hope you all enjoyed the pictures, even though I didn't take any of the pictures in this blog. I thought they were really cool and wanted to share them with everyone. Love you all. Should have some new pictures of the Munchkins this weekend. Alofas.

3 comments:

michiganSamoan said...

Good pictures.. I once saw the Blues in Hawaii. They were touring the world. Letting everyone know how good the USA was in flying and everything else.

Thanks it brought back memories.

Love you all. Hi Kids. Love you Dad and Mom

Driftwood Girl said...

Aw, we haven't gone to an air show in ages. Awesome photos!

Talani Tupua said...

I think we really need to go to one next season. I think the children will enjoy watching them fly and looking at all the planes on the ground. Lika, Timmy Bright's brother Phillip took these pictures. Love you guys.