Saturday, July 6, 2013

An Intimate Get Together

Barbie and the children planned a wonderful surprise party for my "29th" birthday. It was a great time with family and friends. It was Doctor Who themed and it was phenomenal. We had grilled skewered chicken,veggies, and fruit salad and lots of fellowship. The cake was a 3D amazing cake featuring the Doctor's ship that can travel through time and space: the T.A.R.D.I.S. (Time And Relative Dimension In Space). The ship is surrounded by the time displacing enemies, the Weeping Angels. It was a yellow cake with a banana pudding filling. The food was excellent and the fellowship was better. Barbie and the children were so sweet to plan and host this party on my behalf. I am so lucky. We still have a lot of marinated chicken so come on over. Alofa tele.

3 comments:

michiganSamoan said...

Congratulations Son. Praise the Lord for the added years to your life. STand fast and the Lord will continue to shine His face on you and your wonderful family.

I like the cake!

Love Dad and Mom

Hi kids!

Driftwood Girl said...

Nice! So glad you were spoiled! Love you. I saw a tardis themed playroom online and thought of you. :)

Talani Tupua said...

Thank you. We had a great time. Miss you guys. I want to look up the "T.A.R.D.I.S. Playroom." Love you.