Sunday, August 23, 2015

Some Pictures from this Past Week

Here are a few pictures from this past week.  We had a good week.  This first picture is of myself and my Princess waiting at Sam's Club for our family dinner of pizza. Love my Fifth Grade girl.
Audrey really wanted to wear her Jammies out...so I let her. She is adorable. It is cute when a three year old wears pajamas to a store, but not when a grown up does it. 
Apparently this past Friday at work was Super Hero Day for students.  Quite the turn out.   A bunch of Batmen and Supermen showed up.
Here is a look at my desk. I borrowed the TARDIS from someone but the Hobbit is mine.  The Hobbit was from Resa when he and Dad were in Germany for a tournament.  The red rock is from my collegian when I graduated from the college eons ago.
This last picture is of Jarod and Dianna trying their hand at racquetball in the Sports Center. They had a great time. 
Love you all. Have a wonderful week.

1 comment:

michiganSamoan said...

The best super hero would have been the Samoan Fire dancer. Maybe you should find a school for Jared and Cyrus. Or start one yourself.

Thanks so much for the pictures. Mom and I really appreciate them.

We have been busy with Pastor's funeral which is this coming Saturday, September 5, 2015 at 10 am. Please pray for the family and church.

It is never an easy transition of leadership. God bless you all. The children look very good, in every aspect. Great job to the both of you.

Love Dad and Mom