Saturday, February 6, 2010

Just a Day in the Life

Here is Dianna with her necklace and shirt that came in Jarod's package. So cute. She takes such goofy pictures sometimes. I know that when she is older she is going to ask me why we took such silly pictures of her and I will say, "You were the one who was making the face in the picture, not me."
Here is Jarod hidng behind his birthday from Grandma Ella and Grandpa David. He was very excited about getting a package for his birthday. Thank you so much, Mom and Dad.
Getting ready to go out and play in the winter cold. "I'm gonna get you!"
Look at me. I can reach the ceiling...with a foam noodle.
Here are my cutie children. Mom, do you remember the dress Dianna is wearing? You sent it to her when she turned two. She is finally tall enough to wear it. She is so cute. Here we are off to church this morning. The shirt is one that Mom Bailey made for Jarod with material from Mom.
Sorry about the lack of postings. We are all well and are eagerly awaiting the time of vacation to spend time with Mom and Dad. We will talk at you all later. Love you all.

4 comments:

Driftwood Girl said...

That pink/brown aloha looks great on Dianna! Such cuties :) Was great talking to you! Hope you have a great upcoming week. Alofa atu

Talani Tupua said...

Thanks, Lika. It was good to talk to you as well. Love you.

David and Noella Tupua said...

I love how the island print clothes look so naturally "PERFECT" on Dianna and Jarod. Thanks for taking care of the "oversized" clothes I sent, Barbie, and waiting for our big girl to fit into them. I'm glad that at least the clothes weren't too small and unusable; being a size bigger to save for future use is always better. And Ma Bailey always does a good job on the kids clothes! Jarod looks nice in his shirt. What color do you want for your next outfit? I'm going to buy some material for you & Lan and the kids; do you want it all to be the same or different? Let me know soon so I can send it to Ma Bailey to get started on....at least then I will know the outfits will fit. Love you folks! thanks for the posting..xoxoxo can't wait for May to get here...I am so ready for a trip off island! Yes!

David and Noella Tupua said...

GUESS WHAT WE GOT IN THE MAIL TODAY?! the new pictures of Dianna, Jarod and Ayden! So grown up and good looking! All of them are so cute! I was immediately reminded of pictures in g'ma & g'pa Tupua's family albums of Lemao, Soala and Rodney....these new pictures are treasures. Thank you so much for sending them so quickly. It makes us want to be there with you folks right now. Love you folks so much! Thank you for your prayers - we are all fine and just counting the days til we can see you all. Alofa tele atu!