Thursday, February 25, 2010

Some Birthday Pictures

Here are a few pictures from Barbie's birthday. Here are our beautiful children posing for pic in front of the dozen lavender roses that were delivered to the academy on Barbie's birthday. There is also a very pretty pink rose that AJ got for Barbie. I love how Jarod and Dianna are holding hands in this picture. So cute!!!! Here Jarod is scoping out Mom's other roses. These roses were delivered to the restaurant that Barbie and I went to the day after for her birthday and Valentine's Day. These four roses were from the children for their Mom - two orange roses from Jarod and two green roses from Dianna. The green roses were so neat; I was not aware that there was such a rose.
Here is Barbie holding her roses that she received at The Melting Pot: A Fondue Restaurant. It was a complete surprise for her when we got to our table and found her roses waiting for her.
Here is a close-up of one of the lavender roses from the dozen in the vase. Pretty!!
Here is a closer look at the bouquet and single rose on the shelf in the entry way of the house.

I was so glad that I was able to surprise her with the roses. Going out to dinner was a little surprise as well. I was able to secure a babysitter for the date night without her knowing. And was able to get both sets of roses delivered without her knowledge. I am so lucky to have her as my wife. The LORD has a truly blessed me with the best help meet possible. I love her so much and cannot imagine my life without her, and I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with her.


5 comments:

David and Noella Tupua said...

Happy Birthday again, Barbie! Sounds like your handsome hubby is getting good at surprising you with fresh roses, huh? Praise the Lord for your love for each other and for our beautiful grandchildren! We love you both and are so proud of your fine examples to the children....God bless you with more date nights to celebrate God's goodness! Blessings and hugs to everyone! xoxoxo mom & dad

David and Noella Tupua said...

P.S. The roses are SO beautiful! How can we save the petals to keep in a glass vase to enjoy longer? There must be a way...hmmmmm...mmm.

Driftwood Girl said...

What a sweet surprise twice over! Happy belated birthday Barbie :) Thanks for being such a wonderful wife and mom and SIL! Love you guys

Res said...

thats awesome! Melting pot.... sounds nice. Jarod's funny, just staring at the roses on the counter.

Anonymous said...

SO SWEET! Good job, Lan! Love you! I plan to visit your blog much more often in future! I want you to check mine out, but I don't know how to get you there. Ask Lika.
Love you!
Iva