Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Grandma Ella and Grandpa David return to Pensacola, Palatka, and Orlando

Grandma and Grandpa are not just going to walk in here and say, "Here we are!!!" Okay, so they flew in, and we kneww in advance that they were coming. But anywho...my time may be limited as my computer is unreliable as of late. I'm running out of time!!! Just kidding. I have not been able to get on to Blogger, but today, I was able to get on here. So here goes my post. Enjoy. Love you guys. Here is Grandma and Jarod in Palatka.
Mom, I found the puppets!!!
Off to find our room at the Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge.
The Tupua Clan in Palatka.
Dianna and Jarod with their wonderful and loving Grandparents.




4 comments:

Driftwood Girl said...

Great photos! Glad Mom and Dad got to see you all again. Love you!

michiganSamoan said...

Thanks for the pictures. I love them. We haven't been able to get on either. The internet has been out and in. Mostly out. But today I was able to get on amen.

May the Lord bless you all. Mom and I are fine and back at work.

Hi Dianna and Jarod, you guys look good.

We miss you all, and pray to be able to get back to you all as soon as possible. But we'll try to skype with you as soon as possible. Love you all Dad and Mom

michiganSamoan said...

Been busy and still a bit jet lagged this week. Thanks for posting and for all of the great memories! We had a fantastic time with all of you and getting our focus back on work has been a bit difficult. We love you, miss you and love you more. Keep posting - it's one of the few ways we can stay updated with you folks, plus we love to re-read and re-look at all the pictures. Hugs and kisses to all....xoxoxo mom & dad

michiganSamoan said...

Hui!! How's it brah? Hi Dianna, and Jarod. Love you all.

Thanks for everything guys...Dad