Friday, June 3, 2011

More From Dianna's Party

Sorry about not putting any text in. But I think the main idea was the main idea that was communicated. ;) You see here Pit Master Res with BBQ expert and guest judge Mr. Marvin. THe food was so good! Good job, Resa.
Here is Leilani and Darby playing softball. She is such a ball of energy. The children had such a good time hanging out with their cousins on this trip.
Here is my new little friend - Elisaia. He is so adorable and has a very laid back demeaner and inquisitive nature. He has this "Indiana Jones look" that is just so cute. He wanted to come with me, but his parents said no.
Here are the hula hoop champions displaying their skills. Dianna does a good job and Jarod surprised me with being able to do it.

Look at all that food! The LORD truly blessed us with good food and great fellowship. We had a great trip. I have so many more pictures from the trip that I will try to get up between the two blogs. Love you all and thanks again for a great trip.

4 comments:

michiganSamoan said...

Aha! I'm first today. That's what I like a Eastern Seaboard eight state graduation party. The children look good too. The cooks are very attentive and talented. Great job Chef Kuresa and Chef Marvin.
I know the food is good and tasty. Praise the Lord.
Hi everyone. Talofa - Dianna, Waffle house Jarod, Blow them down Leilani and high flying Elisaia.

Love to everyone there. Dad and Mom

Talani Tupua said...

We had a great time in Kinston. Pit Master Kuresa did an outstanding job! The food was excellent! There was so much food that we had two more meals from it, and when we left there was still some. Miss Michelle and Miss Kim and Miss Bonnie made some awesome desserts along with the yummy desserts made by Iva and Mao. So much good food and good fellowship. Wish you and Mom could have been there. Love you.

michiganSamoan said...

God's hand is evident in those who love the Lord. THanks again for the posting. Don't worry about trying to post anyting on Mom and I's blog. I know it is time consuming. Just post to yours, we will look at it from there.

We talked to To'aiva yesterday. We tried to call everyone from our cell, but she was the only one we could get through. Our skype does not work. I tried to re do it after I deleted the one on my desk top. But even the second one doesn't work.. I'll try again.

When did you get back to Fl? Praise the Lord for His protection. How is Barby doing?

Everyone looks so good. Talk to you all later. Love Dad

Talani Tupua said...

We got back to Pensacola last Tuesday (June 7). Sorry about your Skype. Love you guys.